|The information on this page is for aircraft dispatchers and field airspace coordinators.
If you find dead links, have suggested links or comments, please contact Julie. |
Agreements & Plans
Grand Canyon Special Flight Rules
- Agreements - Here is the location of all the various agreements and operating plans for Canadian Coordination
Boundary Airspace Plans
Agency - FAA Temp Tower Agreements
Automated Flight Following
- Airspace Coordinator "Tool Kit" - Updated Oct 4, 2012 - a plethora of links to complement and assist our Airspace Coordinators NEW!
- Near Real-Time Satellite Images
- Aqua and Terra image archive in Google Earth Overlay
- MODIS Active Fire Maps
- Agency Boundary Table - Where you are depends on who you ask! Shows FAA, FS, BLM, NPS, FWS regions by state. Also the ARTCCs and GACCs serving those states. Includes maps.
- ARTCC Boundary Map Oregon/Washington
- ARTCC Boundary Map USA
- Map of Aeronautical Sectional Chart coverage over states and National Forests
- Scanned Aeronautical Sectional Charts for GIS use.
- On Line Sectional viewing through Sky Vector - Easy to use & view sectionals on line NEW!
- View Sectionals on line through VFRMap - Easy to use viewing of sectionals NEW!
- AIRNav - This is where to go for airport ownership, identification of NAVAids, Etc NEW!
- Flightaware - Flight Tracker/Flight Status/Flight Tracking - Live flight tracking maps, flight status, airport delays, private/GA flights and airports NEW!
- FAA Airport Status - Live - Real time airport status page NEW!
- Inventory List for Airspace Coordinator Kit
- FAA Special Use Airspace shows schedule status of SUAs and MTRs Release Notes
- GPS Status & Outage Information
Publications & Training
Airspace Dispatcher Desk Maps - 2010
Transponder Code 1255
NOTAM Entry System (NES)
KML for use with Google Earth NEW!
KML Sectional Chart Backgrounds NEW!